Sunday, April 12, 2015

Prahm

Dress? $$$ food? $$ shoes? $$ tickets? $$ flowers? $$ 
Having the time of my life? Priceless 

This weekend I attended my first prom with my date Jaylin, he was such a gentleman! My group was fabulous and couldn't have asked for anything better. The highlight of prom was probably a cop doing the dougie..... Yep, that's Danville for ya. Anyways, I had the best time and thought I would recap it for you all. Times like these I'm so glad I blog so I can post all of my pics in one spot instead of blowing up instagram! Hope you all enjoy :)
The 3 girls of the group-- Cassity, Me, and Raegan! These girls are the sweetest and I'm so glad I got to spend my first prom with them, sad it was their last....
My entire group slayed.
I totally got this idea from Pinterest ;)
My date was a stud.
Pre-prom selfie with the crew.
Love my nana
I get it from my mommmaaa
This is basically me 24/7.... 2015 probs.
My best friend Kenzie, super sad she didn't get to go to prom with me </3
I was in the middle of eating dinner when August passed by my table, I havent seen her in a year! It was a pleasant surprise. We basically screamed in a 5 star restaurant "OMG! Lets take a pic" Everyone awkwardly stared but oh well

How my night ended.... I was content ;)


Hope you all enjoyed my prom recap! Guess what? I'm going to my 2nd prom in 2 weeks so there will be even more pics to come!

Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Liv

No comments :

Post a Comment