Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A Day at the Races


"If you don't live in Kentucky, I feel bad for ya son. I got 99 problems but Keeneland ain't one."
Was that too cliche? Ehh well guess what? I do not care because Keeneland really is that great.
I had the most perfect weekend. I have an extreme love/hate relationship with my home state, Kentucky. In the spring, summer, and fall it is absolutely gorgeous! Butttt on the other hand winter is awful, so long, and makes everything look depressing. However this weekend it was absolutely perfect; sunny and 75. The leaves are coming out on the trees, flowers are blooming, and the sun is shining! Keeneland is my happy place and this weekend made me realize how blessed I really am for the life I live!  Prom was great, and Keeneland was fabulous. I went with my gorgeous friend, Elizabeth, and we had the best time!  Her family actually had clubhouse passes and it was lovely! If you've ever been to Keeneland you know how busy and crazy packed it can get. Having a place to chill and it being a more family oriented space, was so convenient. One of my favorite parts was seeing all of the little boys in their seersucker suits and the little girls in their Lilly Pulitzer dresses, so adorable! I was also very happy to run into some old friends, little reunions are always nice! Here are some pictures I took this Sunday, enjoy :) 
Meeting new friends is always good!
Picture perfect day at the races. 
Elizabeth saw the Keeneland horse mascot, got a little too excited & dropped my sunglasses.... They broke and it was hilarious. Who else thinks she should rock this look more? ;)
Reunited with Jojo! 
I was obsessing over Tyler's pink Vineyard Vines pants with whales... Like I want a pair for myself! 
The Keeneland gift shop is my fav! I love trying on the big derby hats, just wish I  was attending the derby so I could actually have somewhere to wear it.  
 I will never get tired of this view.
We get tired of taking serious pics, sometimes...


XOXO,
Liv 


No comments :

Post a Comment