Friday, March 13, 2015

Stripes, Platforms, and Monograms

I AM DYING! You wanna know why? About a week and a half ago one of my favorite bloggers, Emily posted a romper from Necessary Clothing and I fell in love, so what did I do? Order it of course! It came in the mail yesterday and it is absolutely perfect! With spring coming right around the corner I have a strong feeling I'll be wearing it pretty often. In today's post I paired my new striped romper with Calvin Klein platform/wedges, my
Louis Vuitton, and monogrammed necklace. 
Oh, before I forget I have exciting news! Guess who gets to go to Disney World in a week? ME! I literally could burst I'm so excited. I'll be keeping y'all updated on my packing list, and plenty of pictures of the all fun I'm going to have! I hope you all had a fabulous week, happy weekend lovelies!

Outfit links: Romper- Necessary Clothing 
Monogrammed necklace: Etsy
Wedges/Platforms: Calvin Klein (sold out, but in the link is a similar pair)


Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Olivia <3

No comments :

Post a Comment