Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The Magic

            Soo I totally meant to post a blog Sunday night but I never got around to it, I've been so busy this past week! Guess where I am right now? If you guessed Disney World, then yes, you're correct. I'm completely swooning over how magical this place truly is and it totally makes me regret wishing away my childhood. Disney World has proven to me that no matter what age you are, you're never too old for pictures with Cinderella, rides on Dumbo, and kids ice cream scoop with Mickey ears! I never want to leave. 
        Monday morning I Ieft my house at 4 a.m. to drive to Cincinatti and my flight left at 8:20. When my flight finally landed in Orlando at 10:45ish, as a soon as we got here we headed straight to the park, not to mention we didn't even have our luggage yet. We stayed at the park until closing and I wanted to cry because I had to wear my new Jack Rogers for 12 straight hours, & they weren't broken in yet. If you can get through that then, you can get through anything! Ha, well anyways besides those few little things going wrong everything else was fabulous.





No comments :

Post a Comment