Sunday, February 1, 2015

GIRLS WEEKEND

G I R L S   W E E K E N D   T R I P


It has become a tradition of my mom, and I, plus a friend to take a trip up to Indianapolis once a year to watch the Sacramento Kings take on the Indiana Pacers! Our dear friend, DeMarcus Cousins who plays for the Kings is who we go to watch. He's a beast on the court, and a huge teddy bear off the court, truly one of the most friendly and caring people I've ever met. I look forward to this event every single year! For those of ya'll who may be curious of how I met him when I was 11, here is the article... 


Huge thank you to Demarcus, if you happen to be reading this! Keep doing you. #teamCousins 
Great win for the Kings last night! Score 99-94, he had 20 PTS, 3 AST, 19 REB, & played for 39 mins.
OH! And for the first time ever, out of all the past sporting events I've attended, my mom, bff, and I got on the big screen at the game last night!!! Life goals accomplished ;)



O U T F I T   D E T A I L S
-Body suit: forever 21 
-Denim jeans: GAP
-Shoes: Tory Burch flats
-Purse: Louis Vuitton 
-Earrings: Pearls from Bluetique 

No comments :

Post a Comment