Saturday, March 29, 2014

Get Ready With Me




Do you have on your spiritual make up?
          “May the words of my mouth and the mediation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redemeemer.
-Psalm 19:4
Have you ever thought that something as simple as make up could be spiritual? Well it can! I have the following, written on a piece of paper and hung on my mirror to remind me every day how to live like Jesus Christ.

          Eyes: Lord, help me to see the needs of others around me. Help me to take my eyes off of myself and to be less selfish. It really isn’t all about me.

Foundation: Lord, help me build a strong foundation in my life by reading and studying your Word. Develop a hunger and thirst inside of me that only your Word can quench.

          Lips: Dear God, help me to think before I speak. Help my words to be seasoned with love. I know that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. Please work on my heart.

Blush: Father, color my life with great relationships and friendships. I know that to have friends, I have to be a friend first.

Try and apply this to your life and think about it as your applying your make up.

Prayer: Thank you Lord for all of these insignificant things in life, such as applying make-up that can be used to remind all of us how to live our lives to be more like you. Help us to take the time to adorn ourselves each morning with reminders of how you want us to live. Thank you God for sending your son, Jesus Christ to die on the cross for all of our sins.
Amen.
         


Now without further or do, here is my everyday make-up routine!
(Wash my face, and moisturize with lotion)
1.    Apply my Almay concealer stick to any dark spots or zits
2.    Apply my smart shade foundation also from Almay
3.    Apply my Cover Girl brand pink blush
4.    Next I use my Bare Minerals powder to finish my face off.
5.    After I am completely finished with my face, I fill in my eyebrows with my AMAZING Anastasia Beverly Brow Wiz!
6.    Then I apply ELF brand highlighter on my eye up to my brow bone, and under my eye
7.    Next I use my Revlon liquid eyeliner on my top lash line, and on my bottom lash line I apply Cover Girl pencil eyeliner right below my water line.
8.    After that I apply my all time favorite mascaras which are Estee Lauder Sumptuous, and Cover Girl Lash intense.
9.    To finish everything off I give my eyes a neutral color with my lovely Estee Lauder Neutral Palette.
10. Lastly I apply Cover Girl “Very Red” lipstick and a pop of Revlon “Nude” gloss 






LOVE this mascara!!



If you're looking for a mascara that will give you volume & length w/out clumps, you need this!



THE most amazing eye brow filler of all time. I literally love this stuff!

No comments :

Post a Comment