Friday, January 30, 2015

What's in my purse?

W H A T    I S   I  N   M Y    P U R S E?
"Hand me my purse, would you dear?" -Audrey Hepburn


I think a ladies purse can tell you a lot about her. My favorite accessory is by far my purse. If you give a girl the perfect purse, she will feel as if she could conquer the world. Aren't I right ya'll? When it comes to purses and bags, ya girl over here can get a little crazy. I cant count the number of purses I own because there is  literally that many. They're one of the only things that I can bring my self to splurge on #noshame. The bag I'm currently carrying is my Louis Vuitton and it's like my baby, its a neutral color and can basically go with anything I pair it with! 








Digital camera: Nikon coolpix, I love love LOVE pictures and this is my smaller & more portable camera that I frequently use.

Sunglasses: I don't know about ya'll but sunglasses make me feel SO fabulous, my favorite style are aviators! I cannot bring myself to buy Ray Bans yet due to my clumsiness and bad past luck with sunglasses.... But maybe soon ;) 

My wallet: I bought my black and white printed wallet around 2 years ago at Wal-Mart I love it so much! I bought for a banging FIVE BUCKS!! Talk about a deal! Its so cute and has many storage pockets.

My journal and devotion book: A day without Jesus is a day wasted. I stay so busy and lets be real here, I wish I could say that I take time every single day to sit down and meditate over my Bible but unfortunately that just does not happen as frequently as I would like. My children's  minister, Shannon, gave me "Jesus Today" devotional for my birthday and it's absolutely amazing. I try my hardest to read my devo every day and write in my journal.  It's so convenient having them both in my purse so I can read them whenever is best :) I highly suggest this devo book to everyone!

My keychain: Okay, can I just take a moment to say how OBSESSED I am with my mini Bean Boot keychain?? It is one of my favorite little things ever and soo cute! I also love my cute Kentucky keychain with the little heart over my little town.

Beauty: I also keep lotion, germ X, a tube of chapstick, lipstick, and mascara with me because you'll never know when you may need it! Bare Minerals mascara is literally life changing for your eye lashes. 

No comments :

Post a Comment