Thursday, January 29, 2015

Herringbone obsession


H E R R I N G B O N E      O B S E S S I O N 

Have you ever eyed a specific clothing piece and immediately thought to yourself, "DANG I NEED THAT, AND I NEED IT NOW!!!" Well I know I do (like all the time), and my herringbone vest purchased from J Crew Factory happens to be one of those clothing pieces I am obsessed with! The word "love" would be an understatement. I've had my eye on it for a year,  however I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it. Well, it just so happens my fabulous parents got it for me as a Christmas gift and I can't get enough of it! Here is a look at how I dressed my vest today. 



O U T F I T   D E T A I L S
-Herringbone Vest: J Crew Factory- 

-Green tunic: Polo Ralph Lauren-

-Leggings: Old Navy-

-Boots: LL Bean-


XOXO, Olivia 

No comments :

Post a Comment