Thursday, June 16, 2016

Barker Hopes to Leave an Unforgettable Mark


Last Friday I got to sit down with Drew Baker to discuss this upcoming season. Barker says he hopes to leave an unforgettable mark on the UK football program this season.

"I want to leave an unforgettable mark this year hopefully. That is the goal, we're working and busting our butts every day. We're trying to get over that hump and make it to a bowl game, win SEC games. Something unforgettable this season." Barker said.

When I asked Barker what he would like BBN to know about him he responded, "Personality wise, I know I have had some setbacks and stuff before, but I wouldn't let that label me as who I am as a person. I'm definitely a nice, polite... Well, I don't want to brag or anything but sometimes the wrong picture of someone can be perceived if you don't know them personally so I would say that."

In April Coach Stoops named Barker the starting QB for the 2016 season.

No comments :

Post a Comment