Friday, June 12, 2015


Ya'll I'm back! These past
2 months have been absolutely crazy busy including my tennis season coming to an end, finals galore, stressing out about my grades, and not to mention I finally got my license (hallelujah!) Oh! Also, IT'S SUMMER NOW YASSS.

 In April, Lilly Pulitzer teamed up with Target to create the "Lilly for Target" line. Let me just tell you, I fell in love. Not only with the super cute clothing pieces (Lilly never fails me) but also the prices made me want to cry tears of joy. I mean who wouldn't over shift dresses for only $38?! The launch online sold completely out in a matter of minutes, I was one of the lucky ones to find cheat links to buy the items before they were officially launched. "How?" You may ask, well I was on twitter watching the hashtag #LillyforTarget to see if anyone knew what time the website was going to launch. Some fellow Lilly lovers discovered mobile links to the items and that is how I ordered. I purchased the Fan Dance Shift, and Nosey Posey V-neck tank. I love them both!

Shooting for this post was so fun! My best friend Katie and I dressed up in our Lilly and had our own little photo shoot. (btw we can never take serious pics so bare with our laughing pictures)




No comments :

Post a Comment