Thursday, February 19, 2015

"Whaley, whaley" Cold

Hello, Lovelies!
               
I hope yall's snow day  week has been fabulous; filled with tons of food, lots of Netflix, and most importantly.... Sleep! I have a strong love/hate relationship with snow but this week it's been all love. How could I complain about an entire week off from school? Plus, it could not have been any more perfect, timing wise considering how much I've procrastinated on my school work... whoops. 

After almost 4 days of not putting any effort into getting ready, the cabin fever attacked and I knew I needed to get up and do something productive, which to me means--blog, of course! So here's a little look at my ootd. Details and outfit links listed below. Have a great rest of the week and be careful in this wintery mess!

Corduroy Hat- Vineyard Vines (the reason the title say's "whaley whaley" ;)
Green Puffer vest- American Eagle (sold out but here is a similar version) 
White Button down- Polo Ralph Lauren 
Jeans- New York and Company (also sold out, but here is a similar version)
Cheetah print studded flats- unsure of brand purchased at Marshalls
Monogrammed crossbody/clutch- it was a gift, but can be purchased from Esty


          
               

No comments :

Post a Comment